Nope, I didn’t get sucked into a worm hole, I just got lazy. So, let’s play a little catch up.
- The dogs were very bad. I’m pretty sure they were trying to break me.
- Took a 2 week road trip to see my folks in South Carolina and the boy’s grandma in southern Georgia.
- Visited my living grandparents. Met my brother’s bulldog, Belle. Met Austin’s grandma. Ate a lot of low country bbq.
- Only took 1 photo the entire trip – in Thomasville, GA.
- Embroidered and sewed 2 doll quilts for my SILS – beets & unicorns. Finished the granny squares for the holiday garland that I never assembled.
- Went to sleep extremely early on New Year’s Eve. It was so nice to be in our own bed again.
- Joined a gym. I both hate it and love it.
- Adopted a new kitty. He’s 9 months old and his name is Alonzo. He & Nitro get along really well.
- Joined Stash Pact 2011, but I already fell of the wagon and bought some Lizzy Dish.
- Hosted an Axis Powers themed dinner party / book club meeting at our house where we paired sausage & kraut with sushi. It was delicious.
- Signed up for 3 quilting/sewing swaps – 3×6 Mini Bee, Urban Home Goods & Doll Quilt Swap 10.
- Sandwiched and basted a t-shirt quilt I started this past spring. I’m hand quilting it while watching tv.