Just popping in to show off a couple of projects I finished in the last week.
First up is a curtain I made for the bathroom.
The mister refuses to part with our old skull & crossbones shower curtain. I think a patchwork curtain certainly cutes it up a bit. The orange & red match the other bathroom accessories.
Second, I’ve been wanting to make a wreath for our front door and I finally got around to it last weekend.
Using this semi-tutorial from lindamade I turned an old lime green floral sheet into an adorable wreath for our front door. It still needed something, so that’s where the little birdie, complete with wings, came in. Yellow rickrack for hanging. I think it would look nice with a 3-dimensional bird, so I’m contemplating making one of the birds from spool’s bird mobile to hang out in the wreath.